Tuesday 29 December 2009

Should have been a great Xmas instead it was bollocks

Sorry for not posting sooner but alot has happened to this little kitty and I wish it was good news but it aint.
I set off to get to Adz place on themonday like planned. I was tired but wasn't feeling too bad. when i got to Adz I was really feeling knackered but put it down to the journey.
Tuesday I woke up feeling worse and very dizzy and sick. I couldn't seem to wake up properly so we stayed in for the day. This dizzy feeling kept getting worse as the week went on, almost like i was drunk and i could walk straight, the feeling was horrible and quite scary.
come Friday I was really looking bad and had bad acid reflux. I wobbled out of bed and went to the kitchen to get something to help the acid.
As i took the stuff I brought my head forward but couldn't stop myself and smacked my head on the kitchen work top splitting the side of my head very very close to my eye. I fell to the floor which is where Adz found me..bleeding
Adz got me to the sofa and took my temp which was very low. He wrapped me up in clothes to try and get me warm but it didn't seem to do anything.
Adz said he was taking me to A & E to get seen as I could see he was worried
We spent the day in A&E and I ended up on the Admin ward while they decided what to do.
The reason for me being ill was my kidneys and my calcium levels were sky high.
I spent 4 days there before Adz had to drive me 255 miles back to my hospital because noone could get transport to take me back. i'd had no treatment in those few days and wasn't improving.
I got back to my hospital and spent my xmas day all alone with nothing..no presants, no family total shite day.
Ive got my lappy in hospital nopw which is why im able to update you all now. My kidneys have packed up and im waiting for the Drs to make their minds up about dialysis. As for new year well im going to be in hospital as im too ill  for them to let me go in case something happens. All my plans for new year are out the window and i feel alone and frightened. im trying hard to keep my chin up but its difficult.
I want to say a huge thank you to Adz for looking after me, comming to see me every day, buying food in so i could have a good meal, and for driving me 255 miles back to get my treatment sorted. he was a total star and im forever grateful and most of all i love him with all my heart
laters xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment