Thursday 3 December 2009

Rain drops keep falling on my head and the return of Ermintrude the motorcycling cow

I had to go for blood tests today, have been doing for the last 3 weeks for personal reasons. It was sodding raining and when i came out of the hospital it was raining even harder. The worst thing was I got soaked waiting for the flipping bus which of course was late.
Now in the normal world when it rains shoppers tend to stay at home all warm and toastie but today as the mad rush for Christmas presssies continues it was just as busy as ever. I got some wrapping paper and other crap I needed and headed home looking like a soggy moggy.
I've been writing my stories about Ermintrude the motorcycling cow again on facebook. The stories seem to entertain my friends and im hoping I will get them published sometime soon. Boris the bathroom spider and Joe the tree where the others. My imagination can run a muck at times and no one can say im boring..crazy yes but Ive always been loopy.
Adz been a little bit down the last week or so, tired and over done things but seems to be picking up now. I love him to bits and Im spending christmas with Adz and his family which Im looking forward to. Ive also got him megga pressies LOL
I'm a very lucky little kitty who is much loved and wanted by one special person. Kitty world is sparkly and megga happy right now and I know 2010 is going to be filled with alot of the same but better.
laters
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment