Saturday 5 December 2009

Happy being kitty

Ive had the best day today. spent most of it with my bestest friend in the world who has just come out of hospital. He's been a total sweetheart and has given a joint gift for me and Adz which was the kindest thing anyones ever done.
All exciting stuff from now on, the next week will fly by as im megga busy Mon, Tues and Wed but this is good cos then on the 14th im off down south for Crimbo!!!!!! WOOHOO
Watching the X factor and been online since teatime but enjoying being on the tinternet and drinking tea. My house mates out tonight which is good.
Spent yesterday trying to tidy my bedroom which looked like a jumble sale. I can now see the floor and what colour my carpet is meant to be instead of jeans , socks, shirts and plastic bags.
Not doing alot tomorrow but must post my Xmas cards. Think i'm ready for xmas now got all my pressies done and wrapped.
Wrapping presants isn't a talent I was born with and me and the tape fell out many times.
My kidneys are being good...Shhhhhhhhhh. My left kidnet is cecil and the right is Burt and cecil is the naughty one. He gives me alot of pain and makes me feel soooo sick. Since having my Iron infection the other week I feel less tired which is brillopads...till the next one anyhoo
Im so blissfully happy, Adz has made my life such a brighter place. Im very much loved and in love life may have its ups and down with my sodding health but i can cope with that knowing i have I good bloke by me too who understands and cares.
laters
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment