Thursday 10 December 2009

Love and Loss

I've been thinking of those who have come into and out of my life the last few days. I've had many relationships fail because of the other person cheating..I never understood why people do that. One of the people I loved 100% and lost was Patrick. Paddy was a top dude with so much love and laughter to give. When he passed away a huge hole was left in my life and I don't think theres a day that goes by that I don't think of him. Adz isn't one for writing I love you much, it kinda hurts in a way as I love this guy so much and I often wonder if he feels the same way. I know i'm not like one of his Exs and never will be, I also know he thought the world of her. I guess everyone gets insurcure and worries ...well thats me.
Only time will tell if it will work, tho if it doesn't Im not going thro another relationship again...it hurts too much.
I'm going to see Adz next week, I'm excited as I haven't seen him for a bit. starting to feel better altho the sickie feelings don't go till afternoon... bloody kidneys.
Trying to write more stories to keep me busy and on Friday Im seeing my mate mick...YAY!
Well thats all as I need a brew
laters fellow hedgehogs
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gregg is useless at saying his feelings too, I think it's a guy thing :) Although I'm not yet in love with him I do like him a lot and it would be nice to hear him say it!!

    ReplyDelete